1. Excess reduction option:
The rental price includes standard insurance with an excess of 500 e
This can be waivered by:
Damage Excess Waiver (DEW) 10e per day to reduce excess to 0e
2. Does the vehicle have to be returned with a full tank?
The vehicle will be full of Petrol or Diesel when you collect and will be filled upon return with the hirer being charged for the re-fill.
3. What happens if I have an accident?
Contact the police, notify our office immediately and do not move the car after an accident until the police arrive.
4. What is the minimum hire period?
The minimum period is 48 hours.
5. What is the minimum age to rent a car?
23 as long as you have your license for 3 years or more.
6. How do I collect my car from the airport?
On arrival when you walk out the arrivals terminal there will be someone waiting for you holding a sign with the name you provided on your booking.
7. What is the deposit required when I come to collect the car?
The deposit for all vehicles is 300. This can be paid in cash or on a card.
8. Is there a local pick up or delivery?
Yes. You can collect the vehicle directly from our office in Limassol or we can deliver the vehicle to you at Larnaca or Pafos airport.
9. What is the daily KM allowance?
All of our vehicles are unlimited kms.
10. Are all quoted prices including VAT?
Yes. All of our prices include VAT (value added tax)
An FAQ list to help you understand how it works.
**Here you can find frequently asked questions from our customers. This should answer most of your basic questions, but if there's something that you can't find here, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond to your email within 24 hours. **